These peach melba overnight oats are a simple delicious and healthy way to master meal planning for the week.
So, here’s the deal. We all need to start eating breakfast more often. Not just regular breakfast, but low maintenance breakfasts that are summery, fruit, effortless and delicious as well as nutritious. It’s really just as well that we’ve got these peach melba overnight oats.
If you were around for yesterdays meal planning class, then you know that you should start planning your dinners and leave breakfast alone. No messing around. The key to great meal planning is to start with planning dinners and leave everything else on autopilot. Enter these overnight oats. Literally, oats… almond milk… done. That’s it. That’s all I got. Or is it…
Overnight oats are a classic breakfast staple, but they run the risk of becoming boring in a hurry. That’s because when we switch to a simple solution, we often stop thinking about it.
So how do you keep overnight oats interesting?
- Use different milks to change up the flavours. Cashew, Hazelnut and soy all work well.
- Use lots of seasonal fruit. Peaches in the summer and apples in the fall.
- Use garnishes to keep if fun. Nuts, seeds even maybe some dark chocolate for extra indulgence.
Nope. That’s kind of all I got. This is truly the simplest breakfast in the world. And with all the summer fruit around right now, it’s so easy to have these oats everyday and top with different fruits, so that you don’t get bored. So, if you love the look of these oats then go… make ’em now. If you are curious about the meal planning course, you can take it here…
And if you’d love a free meal planning tool kit… okay. Your wish is my command! Peach melba overnight oats for the fast & fresh meal planning win!
Peach Melba Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp milled linseed mix (from Aldi) (optional)
- 1 peach (sliced)
- 5 raspberries
- mint leaves (optional)
- In a bowl place the oats, and add the almond milk. Mix and cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add some more almond milk if you like.
- Top with the peaches and raspberries.
- Layer on the linseed mix and the chia seeds.
- Makes 2.