Korean BBQ Grilled Chicken Burgers
This spicy Korean grilled chicken burger is the healthy answer to BBQ. Brushed with a honey-kissed Korean BBQ sauce, topped with a fresh crunchy vegetable coleslaw on a bed of avocado to keep it all light and healthy.
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 burger buns
- 1 avocado mashed with salt pepper and lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
For the Korean BBQ sauce
- 1/4 Korean hot sauce like Gochujang
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
For the coleslaw
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 ear of corn kernels removed
- 2 medium carrots grated
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
To make the coleslaw, place the cabbage, corn and carrots in a bowl. Add the Greek yogurt, mustard and juice of a lemon and stir well to mix.
To serve the burgers, mash the avocado with salt and pepper and and spread over the bottom of the buns. Cut the chicken breast in half, so it all fits on the bun and top with the coleslaw.