Winter Glow Breakfast Oatmeal Bowls
Oatmeal is the perfect warm, nourishing and healthy breakfast that's so cosy for the middle of winter. These oatmeal bowls are loaded with healthy toppings that turn this ho-hum breakfast staple into something quick and easy and totally worth getting up for.
Servings 2 Servings
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Blood orange sliced
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons honeycomb
- 1 Tablespoon organic bee pollen
Place a medium sauce pan over a high heat and bring the water to the boil. Add the oats, salt, cinnamon and cardamom. Stir until the water has been absorbed and the oatmeal is creamy. About 5 minutes.
Divide into bowls and top with the orange slices, peanut butter, bee pollen and honeycomb