Coconut Mango Noodle Salad
Coconut mango noodle salad loaded with crunchy veggies and creamy avocado on a bed of silky Asian noodles with a spicy lime honey dressing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 Servings
- 2 oog whole wheat Asian noodles or soba noodles
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 red cabbage shredded
- 2 carrots shredded on a box grater
- 1 mango cubed
- handful of mint
- handful of coriander
- handful of basil
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup toasted shaved coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted cashews
- zest and juice of two limes
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup siracha hot garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil oil
- 1 chopped garlic cloves
For the salad: boil the noodles according to the directions.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Toss with the sesame oil and place them in a serving bowl.
Prep all the vegetables and toss over the noodles.
Top with the coconut and cashews.
For the dressing: Place all the ingredients in a jam jar and shake for a minute until all the ingredients are combined.
Serves 4. Place any leftovers in the fridge for lunch the next day.