Crab and Corn Easy Potato Bake
This crab and corn easy potato bake is the perfect cheesy side dish or easy one pan dinner. Thinly sliced potato and onion, layered with fresh corn and sweet crab, topped off with parmesan and asiago cheese.
- 1 cup cooked crab meat picked well
- 3 ears of corn kernels removed
- 1 cup finely grated asiago
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 medium white onion finely sliced
- 1 pound waxy potatoes finely sliced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 small zucchini thinly sliced
Preheat the oven to 350f. Grease an oven proof dish or cast iron skillet.
Set aside 1/2 cup of corn, 1/2 cup of cheese and 1/4 cup of the crab.
In the skillet, arrange alternating layers of the remaining potatoes, onion, crab, cheese and corn.
Evenly pour over vegetable broth and cover tightly with a sheet of baking paper and foil.
Bake for about 1 hour 20 minutes. Remove the foil and baking paper and place the zucchini ribbons on top. Top with the reserved corn, cheese and crab. Place back in the oven for a further 30 minutes until the cheese is golden and the potatoes are cooked through.