Prawn and Thai Red Curry Noodle Bowls
These flavour packed prawn and Thai red curry noodle bowls are a 15 minute one pan dinner that are a thousand times better than takeout. Crunchy vegetables and greens simmered in layers of spice and lime and creamy coconut. All made in one pan. You'll never want takeout again!
Servings 2 Servings
- 1/4 cup red Thai curry paste homemade or store bought
- 3 nests of rice noodles soaked
- 1 1/2 red peppers thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini cut into batons
- 1 16 oz. tin full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup flower sprout leaves brussel sprout leaves or 2 bok choi
- 8 large prawns peeled and deveined
- Garnishes optional
- Extra flower sprout
- sliced red chillies
- chopped cilantro
- chopped peanuts or cashews
- lime wedges
Prepare all the vegetables first. Thai curries are a quick moving dish and we want to be ready. Place a large high sided skillet over a medium heat and cook the red curry paste for about 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk and whisk to combine.
Add the peppers and zucchinis and cook for about 3 minutes, until the vegetables start to soften. Add the sprout leaves and the prawns and leave to cook for a further 3 minutes. Until the leaves are wilted and the prawns are cooked.
Place in bowls with the noodles in the middle and garnish.