Prawn and Thai Red Curry Noodle Bowls
These flavour packed prawn and Thai red curry noodle bowls are a 15 minute one pan dinner that are a thousand times better than takeout. Crunchy vegetables and greens simmered in layers of spice and lime and creamy coconut. All made in one pan. You'll never want takeout again!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 2 Servings
- 1/4 cup red Thai curry paste homemade or store bought
- 3 nests of rice noodles soaked
- 1 1/2 red peppers thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini cut into batons
- 1 16 oz. tin full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup flower sprout leaves brussel sprout leaves or 2 bok choi
- 8 large prawns peeled and deveined
- Garnishes optional
- Extra flower sprout
- sliced red chillies
- chopped cilantro
- chopped peanuts or cashews
- lime wedges
Prepare all the vegetables first. Thai curries are a quick moving dish and we want to be ready. Place a large high sided skillet over a medium heat and cook the red curry paste for about 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk and whisk to combine.
Add the peppers and zucchinis and cook for about 3 minutes, until the vegetables start to soften. Add the sprout leaves and the prawns and leave to cook for a further 3 minutes. Until the leaves are wilted and the prawns are cooked.
Place in bowls with the noodles in the middle and garnish.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 463mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 153% | Vitamin C: 163.6% | Calcium: 9.8% | Iron: 11.2%