Champagne Peach Sangria
Prep Time 5 minutes
Fridge Time 2 hours
Total Time 5 minutes
- 3 ounces peach schnapps
- 3 peaches sliced into thin wedges
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 Tbsp palm sugar
- 1 bottle crisp un-oaked white wine sauvignon blanc or similar
- champagne or prosecco to top off the pitcher
- leaves mint for garnish
- 2 cups crushed ice
Place 2 cups of ice in a large pitcher. Slice the peaches and add the the pitcher along with the raspberries and the sugar. Add the white wine and leave in the fridge for about 2 hours.
Just before serving remove the pitcher from the fridge and add the champagne or prosecco and pour into wine glasses, making sure that each glass gets a peach wedge and some raspberries.
Garnish with mint leaves.
- Brown sugar can be used in place of palm sugar. I just really like the caramel flavor of palm sugar.
- Only add the champagne just before serving to ensure it doesn't go flat.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 345mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 4.1% | Vitamin C: 23.3% | Calcium: 3.9% | Iron: 6.5%